1. THE ANSWER - Armored Core Tribute Album -
2. Ketsui ~Kizuna Jigokutachi~ EXTRA Limited Edition Bundled Bonus Special Soundtrack
3. DO-DON-PACHI DAI-FUKKATSU BLACK LABEL Original Sound Track
4. Espgaluda II Black Label Original Soundtrack
5. PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Original Soundtrack
6. Dariusburst Remix Wonder World
7. Megami Tensei Gaiden Last Bible II Soundtrack
8. Megami Tensei Gaiden Last Bible Soundtrack
9. NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack
10. Classic Dungeon ~Fuyoku no Masoujin~ Original Soundtrack
1. This is kind of a joke since I made it.. but still! I've been working my ass off and I'm pretty darn proud so it's a sentimental, egotistical number one! (Also thanks Zane for the mention WOOT!)
2. An amazing collection of arrangements. I'm partial to the Ketsui CD myself, there are some utterly amazing arrangements that are both well-produced, sonically attractive and musically complex. If only I know who did them! The DDP DOJ-side is almost as good and serves as icing on the utterly awesome cake.
3. One of the hardest hitting albums I've heard. Hits you right in the gut with strong melodies, clever compositions, fresh new sounds and a big dose of attitude. The only downside to this CD is the slightly too loud production and A/B versions. They might be a bit different but not different enough. Luckily the tracks are so goddamn amazing, I just don't care!
4. Ryu Umemoto delivers arrangements that, to me, sounds better than the originals. The sharp rave piano, the additional melodies, the new harmonies, it all comes together! The only downside is that the tracks seem to lack a bit of low-end, some odd mixing choices. No big deal though, overall this is one hell of a CD.
5. This should've placed higher if it wasn't so short! Brilliant electronic dance music that makes you actually want to go into a dark room with neon and take pills, JUST LIKE PAC-MAN! Akitaka Tohyama especially did a great job (as always) and was kind enough to send the soundtrack to me personally because I can't access US iTunes store.
6. Very unique arrangement collection, definitely surprised me. The calmer electronic mixes are amazing and the whole album sounds remarkably cohesive for such a big group of different people.
7 & 8. SuperSweep releasing this was the best thing ever. Clean, crisp Game Boy sound and remarkably good melodies. Both at a price that makes me feel bad buying them!
9. Yeah yeah, there was loads of hype. I still think it's a bloody good soundtrack with some unique ideas. They could've varied it up some more but what's here is really good in any case!
10. Surprise of 2010 for me! Does everything from Mitsuda-style to straight-up oddities AND gives you an 8-bit version of every track. Trés bien.
Akai-Katana (what's with the hate Cedille? )
Ar tonelico III hymmnos concert side.Blue ''SAKIYA=RUMEI'' (Akiko Shikata delivers)
End of Eternity Original Soundtrack (the sheer volume of music!)
PRISMATIC SOLID (because sometimes you need some acid)
Super Meat Boy! Soundtrack (indie gem and I happen to be on it)
yorlga (Hirota NEVER disappoints)