Please log in or register for the best forum experience.

Finding Phoenix Wright DS?

This doesn't look like it will ever come out over here and I wanted to get the US version. Seems I've missed the boat on that - everywhere I have tried is sold out. Anyone know if there are any copies available anywhere?

Re: Finding Phoenix Wright DS?

Jay wrote:

This doesn't look like it will ever come out over here and I wanted to get the US version. Seems I've missed the boat on that - everywhere I have tried is sold out. Anyone know if there are any copies available anywhere?

It might be easier to get the Japanese version.  I remember Qui Gon saying that it has English text as an option, but you should probably ask him to confirm first.

The game will be released in Europe on March the 31st so I guess that will be another chance to pick it up.

Ah okay, so that's two options I didn't know I had! I searched around and couldn't find any EU release date. Well, if I can get confirmation on the language option in the japanese version, I'll get that. Otherwise I'll hold off for a local release. Thanks for the info!

Confirmation ahoy!  I played through the English version on a Japanese copy of the game and from what I can tell, the translation is identical to the American release.

I managed to find it in stock at the [obscure] Fry's Electronics Outpost.com. I just ordered it and the total came to $39.43 (not too bad considering the game might run for about $34.99 in most retailers) 2nd Day Airborne included. Hopefully my order goes through and they have them in stock.

A somewhat related post, Insert Credit have posted a very funny promotional footage of Gyakuten Saiban DS at TGS'05. Below are the links:

Video here
Subtitles here

Enjoy!

Last edited by Anon48 (Feb 3, 2006)

Thanks for the info Joe! I'll just go ahead and get teh Japanese version then.