Please log in or register for the best forum experience.

Pages: 1

Schala Jun 16, 2007

The first pressing is the one by SQUARE BRAND, catalog number N38D-010, and came with a hardcover piano book. If you have this, I'd like you to take a look at the tracklist printed on the CD itself. Does it include "The Dreadful Fight"?

I'm looking for as many responses to this question as possible, so if you know someone who has the CD, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know what their answer is also. Thanks!

oddigy Jun 17, 2007

*eyetwitch*

Once upon a time, I did own it.
Of course, I never scanned the CD, but I know for sure (looking at the scans I have archived) that track 12 is called "The Battle"
...who knows what's actually printed on the CD. :)

I am also curious now...

XLord007 Jun 17, 2007

Schala wrote:

The first pressing is the one by SQUARE BRAND, catalog number N38D-010, and came with a hardcover piano book. If you have this, I'd like you to take a look at the tracklist printed on the CD itself. Does it include "The Dreadful Fight"?

I'm looking for as many responses to this question as possible, so if you know someone who has the CD, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know what their answer is also. Thanks!

Kahori has one for sale at VGM World.  Maybe you can ask her to check for you.

Totto Jun 18, 2007

I am on holiday right now - but I can check what my it says on my copy when I am home in 4 weeks.

Bernhardt Jun 18, 2007

The theme in question is just the regular battle theme, NOT "Dreadful Fight" / "Battle with the Four Fiends."

Pages: 1

Related Albums

Board footer

Forums powered by FluxBB