Here are things I like to do that, for some reason or another, I greatly enjoy.
- Washing clothes. Laundry is one of my favorite things to do on the weekend.
- Washing dishes. Not by hand so much, but I really enjoy loading up the dishwasher and putting all the clean silverware and plates back in the cabinets.
- Taking my CDs off the shelf and re-alphabetizing them. It's also a good way to evaluate stuff to sell.
- Bubblewrapping CDs. I am a big fan of packing up stuff that I sell. It's a treat.
- Buying things on sale. I bought 40 bottles of Vitamin Water this week because they were 10 for $10. Now the shelf in my basement looks like a convenience store. I also bought 16 packets of ramen noodles because they were on sale 8 for $1.
- Singing pop songs in falsetto. I was singing Spice Girls' "Wannabe" in the bathroom today.