I thought it be fun to see how many soundtracks we can name that are almost complete but are missing 1 or 2 tracks that aren't extremely apparent or contain oddities and/or things that are just weird. Here are mine:
Demon Castle Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight
- the librarian's theme is missing, not that it's that big of deal
SaGa Frontier OST
- the hidden track: Theme of Coon
- the omission of theme for Captain Hamilton's Victoria
- track 3-15 "Destiny (Ending -Blue-)" I've never heard this in game, have you?
Wild Arms 2nd Ignition
- ex file music is missing, it's not that great of a track though
Wild Arms Advanced 3rd
- why in the hell isn't "Wild Bunch" split up into multiple tracks! I want a separate track for the piece when you're fighting on top of the train!
Legend of Legaia
- this doesn't have to deal so much with the soundtrack as much as the music files on the game disc itself: why does Michiko Naruke's "Critical Hit" appear on here when there's no way to hear it in game?
- would have been cool to have the Japanese and English pre-battle taunts on the soundtrack... some where so bad they were funny.