And grabbed from Kumiko at the NeoGAF boards:
Release Date: 5/31/07 (JP), 6/25/07 (US)
Price: $29.99 (USD)
* Wii-mote Action! – Moving the Wii-mote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more.
* Award-winning gameplay – RE4 has won multiple Game of the Year awards.
* Unsurpassed Visuals – Resident Evil 4 features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
* Behind the Camera View – Camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement.
* Advanced AI – Enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass.
* “Separate Ways” – Play as Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
* Supports true 16:9 widescreen and Dolby Pro Logic II.
Considering I bought up the Gamecube and PS2 versions already, I'd buy this strictly on the following three conditions:
1) PS2-exclusive content available for play. We're getting "Separate Ways," but let's hope we get the new weaponry and alternative outfits as well.
2) Graphics and processing engine based off of the GC version. Yes, it was quite the feat getting the game to run as well as it did on PS2, but here's hoping they go along with the version that ran the best. True 16:9 widescreen should look really nice, too.
3) An option to use the GC controller as an alternative to the Wiimote. Because let's face it; it's entirely possible the game just won't work well with the 'mote.