Soundtrack Central The best of VGM and other great soundtracks

Please sign up or log in for the best forum experience!

    Pages: 1

Godai Jan 19, 2006 (edited Jan 19, 2006)

It's playing with the new "Underworld" movie, but you can see it on Yahoo! Movies here.

Man, the end looks great! smile

Harry Jan 19, 2006

Godai wrote:

It's playing with the new "Underworld" movie, but you can see it on Yahoo! Movies here.

Man, the end looks great! smile

WOW! GMR looks great! tongue

Wrong Link?

Kirin Lemon Jan 19, 2006

Arrgh, you beat me to it!

Anyways, loved the trailer.  Neat how they use music from the game, too.

Ryu Jan 20, 2006

Wow, what a slideshow.  Looks like I'll just go and see Underworld: Evolution.

Dais Jan 20, 2006

Ryu wrote:

Wow, what a slideshow.  Looks like I'll just go and see Underworld: Evolution.

Do you also forgo eating at dining establishments in favor of sticking a long straw into sewer grates and sucking?

Jay Jan 20, 2006

Well I'm more disappointed with this trailer than I was with the last little teaser they had. There is far too much CG (I don't believe that CG is scary), they have tried to turn Alessa into yet another Sadako wannabe (and as much as I love j-horror, that road has hit a dead end) and the theatrical stuff that worked in-game looks a little ridiculous with live actors.

Still - the locations look perfect. That's a massive plus and I still have hope for this to turn out great.

Amazingu Jan 20, 2006

Holy Shit this looks fantastic!

Looks like we're finally going to get a movie that does justice to the original game, even if it turns out to suck. I also like how they're using music from the games for this trailer, I don't think any movie adaptation has done that before.

Ryu Jan 20, 2006

Dais wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Wow, what a slideshow.  Looks like I'll just go and see Underworld: Evolution.

Do you also forgo eating at dining establishments in favor of sticking a long straw into sewer grates and sucking?

No, but it is why I forgo dating and just settle for your mom.

The trailer is worth sitting through U:E to see.  If anything, U:E could at least be MST3K'd... not that doing so made Sin City less painful.

Latest Updates

Board footer

Forums powered by FluxBB