Please sign up or log in for the best forum experience!

    Pages: 1

Zane Dec 13, 2017 (edited Apr 10, 2018)

Soundtracks currently up for sale:

Sailing to the World - $8
SBPS-0003
A few tiny, hardly noticeable marks on the disc that can only be seen when the disc is angled into light. Two small marks on rear of jewel case. Great condition otherwise, complete w/OBI.

The X-Files: The Event Series Original Soundtrack Limited Edition - $18
LLLCD-1422
A few light marks on disc 2, great condition otherwise. American printing, so no OBI. Music to the 2016 miniseries ("season 10" as people call it). Limited edition of 3,000 copies.

LuxKiller65 Jan 5, 2018

Hello Zane, good to see you're alive and well and happy new year!

Are you going to sell any game music stuff?

Zane Jan 5, 2018

LuxKiller65 wrote:

Hello Zane, good to see you're alive and well and happy new year!

Are you going to sell any game music stuff?

Happy new year! I may be selling some VGM down the line, but nothing at the moment. I'll update my list whenever I post something new for sale.

Zane Feb 9, 2018

Post updated with current listings on eBay. I have several games spanning a few generations up for grabs.

layzee wrote:

Sent ya a PM on vgmdb.

Sorry I missed this, will PM you on VGMdb!

Zane Mar 12, 2018 (edited Mar 12, 2018)

Added some VGM and X-Files soundtracks. Prices do not include shipping. I will entertain reasonable offers and will knock $3 off the total for every additional album after the first that you buy from me.

LuxKiller65 Mar 14, 2018

Is Dewprism's OST good? I have the game here but it's Japanese and I guess it's text-heavy so no thanks...

Zane Mar 14, 2018

LuxKiller65 wrote:

Is Dewprism's OST good? I have the game here but it's Japanese and I guess it's text-heavy so no thanks...

It's decent, but I prefer Nakano's work on FFX instead. It's generally light-hearted and playful, but does have a few good dark tracks on there. The full OST is up on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LzXshelkjA

Zane Mar 19, 2018

Bumping post before I move these to eBay (should be on auction by the weekend).

Jousto Mar 23, 2018

Zane, I sent you a PM about Shovel knight two days ago. Did it reach you?

Zane Mar 24, 2018

Jousto wrote:

Zane, I sent you a PM about Shovel knight two days ago. Did it reach you?

It's not in my inbox. Can you try messaging me through STC email?

Jousto Mar 25, 2018

Zane wrote:
Jousto wrote:

Zane, I sent you a PM about Shovel knight two days ago. Did it reach you?

It's not in my inbox. Can you try messaging me through STC email?

Well, that's what I tried back then. I guess I'll PM you at VGMdb, that should work.

Zane Apr 10, 2018 (edited Apr 10, 2018)

Accidentally quoted and created a new post instead of revising my original post.

Board footer

Forums powered by FluxBB