Soundtrack Central The best of VGM and other great soundtracks

Please sign up or log in for the best forum experience!

    Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

RinoaDestiny Jan 31, 2008

Qui-Gon Joe wrote:

Play Asia has their preorders up.

Thanks for letting us know. I just paid for the OST - been looking at the Play-Asia one for a month, waiting. smile

Arcubalis Jan 31, 2008

Joining their mailing list was useless.  Supposed to send updates on the item!  Good thing you let us know.

jb Jan 31, 2008

I got a notification this morning that the status was updated and ordered it before I went to work.

Dear emailAddress,


Thank you for shopping with YesAsia.com!

With reference to the following item 'Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack Platina Version (Japan Version)' in your order 4*******, the expected ship out date has been revised to Feb/05/2008.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

If you wish to view or modify your order, simply sign-in to your account via http://us.yesasia.com/account.

Should you have any inquiries or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at service@yesasia.com and include this message with your reply.


Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
Yesasia.com Ltd.

Crash Jan 31, 2008

Thanks, Joe.  By the by, if anyone was waiting for the Muchi Muchi Pork CD to show up for pre-order at Play-Asia, it's there now as well.

Kirin Lemon Jan 31, 2008

jb wrote:

I got a notification this morning that the status was updated and ordered it before I went to work.

Dear emailAddress,


Thank you for shopping with YesAsia.com!

With reference to the following item 'Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack Platina Version (Japan Version)' in your order 4*******, the expected ship out date has been revised to Feb/05/2008.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

If you wish to view or modify your order, simply sign-in to your account via http://us.yesasia.com/account.

Should you have any inquiries or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at service@yesasia.com and include this message with your reply.


Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
Yesasia.com Ltd.

Weird, I got the same email, but mine said Feb/06/2008.

Jay Feb 1, 2008

Arcubalis wrote:

Joining their mailing list was useless.  Supposed to send updates on the item!  Good thing you let us know.

Yep, signing up for that turned out to be utterly pointless. If it wasn't for Joe, I probably would have missed out on that completely.

Jay Feb 1, 2008

And they're shipping what stock they had already. I just got my shipping notification.

Thanks again, Joe. I had been waiting for that preorder to show up and would have totally missed it without you.

Zane Feb 1, 2008

Kenology wrote:

Anyone know when the NCSX preorders ship!?  I'm getting worried...

No idea, man. I canceled my order and grabbed one of YJ for just about the same price. At least that way I would be able to be 100% sure that I would get a copy and that it would be here relatively soon without having to wait for PA.

Ephidel Feb 1, 2008

I managed to get one off Play-Asia, and it's on an outbound plane now, headed for Cologne, I think! UPS tracking is great, I wonder if they deliver on Sundays even if Royal Mail don't?

I'm just glad I got one after 2 1/2 months of refreshing the same page big_smile !

Nemo Feb 1, 2008

Got a new one from YAJ too, for like $18.  For being rare, they're growing on bonsai trees over there.

Mak Feb 1, 2008 (edited Feb 1, 2008)

I got anxious and bought off of eBay one day before Play Asia's preorder went up. neutral

Can anyone recommend any services for buying from Yahoo Auctions Japan?

jb Feb 2, 2008

Mak wrote:

I got anxious and bought off of eBay one day before Play Asia's preorder went up. neutral

Can anyone recommend any services for buying from Yahoo Auctions Japan?

Jerold Llama, tried and true.  Email me if you'd like his email address, I don't like posting things like that on public forums since eventually spam bots will sniff it. hmm

Related Albums

Tags

Board footer

Forums powered by FluxBB