Please sign up or log in for the best forum experience!

    Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

brandonk Jan 9, 2017

I was thinking of checking it out - the same company/developer made one of the best VR experiences (Rush of Blood) which is basically a side-quest to the main game "Until Dawn", however from the reviews it was hard to see if was worth the time

Amazingu Jan 10, 2017

Ashley Winchester wrote:

Avatar! incoming in 1, 2, 3... (LOL)

Pssst: he's the one who necrobumped the thread wink

Ashley Winchester Jan 10, 2017

Amazingu wrote:
Ashley Winchester wrote:

Avatar! incoming in 1, 2, 3... (LOL)

Pssst: he's the one who necrobumped the thread wink

oh, wow... I didn't see the original post date.

But I have to ask, how do you bump a thread without posting in it? Not that I'm particularly interested in using that feature, I'm just lost as how you do it.

Amazingu Jan 10, 2017

Ashley Winchester wrote:

But I have to ask, how do you bump a thread without posting in it? Not that I'm particularly interested in using that feature, I'm just lost as how you do it.

Um, he made a new post last week, and again yesterday...

Ashley Winchester Jan 10, 2017

Amazingu wrote:
Ashley Winchester wrote:

But I have to ask, how do you bump a thread without posting in it? Not that I'm particularly interested in using that feature, I'm just lost as how you do it.

Um, he made a new post last week, and again yesterday...

Lol. sorry. I didn't realize we were on page 2 of the thread! I thought brandonk's post was the only post in the thread thus mistaking it as a new thread. Hahaha, that's funny.

Board footer

Forums powered by FluxBB