Red Dead Redemption Original Soundtrack
- Bill Elm (composition)
- Woody Jackson (composition)
- Jose Gonzalez (composition - 1 track)
- Jamie Lidell (composition - 1 track)
- Ashtar Command (composition - 1 track)
- William Elliot Whitmore (composition - 1 track)
Tracks75 minutes total
- Born Unto Trouble [3:12]
- The Shootist [4:17]
- Dead End Alley [2:06]
- Horseplay [3:49]
- Luz Y Sombra [5:19]
- El Club De Los Cuerpos [6:24]
- Estancia [2:02]
- (Theme From) Red Dead Redemption [5:38]
- Triggernometry [5:23]
- Gunplay [1:28]
- Redemption In Dub [2:09]
- Muertos Rojos (aka The Gunslinger's Lament) [5:50]
- The Outlaw's Return [6:54]
- Exodus In America [4:59]
- Already Dead [1:31]
- Far Away [4:39]
- Compass (Red Dead On Arrival Version) [2:59]
- Deadman's Gun [4:15]
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie [2:24]
- Released Aug 23, 2010 by Rockstar Games (retail $9.99).
- All tracks composed by Bill Elm and Woody Jackson except the closing vocal tracks by Jose Gonzalez (track 16), Jamie Lidell (17), Ashtar Command (18) and William Elliot Whitmore (19).
- CD release sold directly by Rockstar Games. Limited edition double-vinyl LP also released by Rockstar Games on Nov. 18, 2010.
- Detailed release notes and credits at VGMdb.
Last comment May 2010 by SQU/\REHE/\D
Started May 2010